Here you can read more about the different AVA models, What sets them apart and What makes each model uniqueModels
The AVA Foam Cannon creates a thick layer of long-lasting foam that clings to every surface. Exactly how much foam the cannon sprays can be adjusted. It utilizes a high-quality stainless-steel mesh filter to mix detergent, water and air. Most 1-liter bottles fit directly on to the foam cannon.
All AVA nozzles and accessories follow specific color codes that show which AVA models they fit. The color codes should help so that you as a user get the most out of your high pressure washer, and so the job is as efficient as possible.
On the image above you see that the tip of the bayonet is Green, this means that these nozzles are made for P30 up to and including P70 models. Blue color indicates that the nozzle is made for P80 and Purple means P90
In addition to the color codes, it is also written which models the machine is compatible with in the neck of the nozzle so that there should be no doubt!
All fixed nozzles from AVA have their own colors and imprints that clearly show the degree to which the jet on the selected nozzle has. Previously, we marked the nozzles with a small dot in the mentioned colors as shown below.
A flexible allround foamcannon. Many customers will get this as a part of the pressure washer standard packet (Large bundle and XLarge bundle), while the medium bundles will not contain any soap application system. We know that the possibility to attach standard 28mm bottles directly to the cannon is appreciated among customers. This is a unique function for Ava foam cannons.
Follow these guidelines to ensure good foam generation:
• Not all detergents have foaming agents. You can still apply them to the Foam Cannon, but they do not necessarily turn into thick foam.
• The waterflow from the pressure washer greatly impacts the mix ratio. Set the mix to a lower setting with smaller pressure washer models.
• The thicker the detergent, the higher setting on the Foam Cannon is needed for a proper mix.
• Due to these variables it’s not possible to set an exact mixing ratio. The general rule is: Use the lowest possible setting that gives a desirable result.
• Always spray a while with the bottle detached after cleaning, to properly rinse the inside of the Foam Cannon and prevent detergent from drying and clogging the product.
Thank you for choosing AVA. Happy cleaning!